Featured Car Hire — Page 2
Whether you are a UAE national or a tourist, you can easily rent a car from Quick Lease Car Rentals. As a leading car rental company in Dubai, we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive range of regularly updated vehicles. Be it a sedan, hatchback, midsize, crossover, or an SUV; we cater to various needs and preferences at cost-effective prices. Moreover, the documents required are kept to a minimum, thereby assuring customers of a hassle-free and straightforward process. Our most popular car choices include car models from reputed auto manufacturers such as Mercedes, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, and Peugeot. With free delivery, free maintenance, and free service, rest assured, you won't be disappointed by the quality and superior customer service we have to offer. To rent our featured car, feel free to get in touch with our team.
Traffic Rules to Be Aware of in Dubai
Many admire Dubai because it is a melting pot of varied cultures coexisting together and is well-equipped with a sound infrastructure. However, traffic conditions can often be unpredictable, and with that in mind, the authorities have laid out several stringent rules and regulations to be followed. Drivers must comply with these rules to avoid being penalized with hefty fines. So, whether you are new to the city or have recently passed your final driving test, here are a few essential road safety rules that you ought to be aware of when driving your car rental.
- The driver must be an adult over the age of 21 and must hold a valid driving license.
- Youngsters below the age of 13 are not allowed to sit in the front seat.
- Seatbelts have to be worn at all times. This rule applies to passengers in the rear seat as well.
- Drivers should not use their mobile phones.
- Do not cross a red light.
- Overtaking on the hard shoulder is prohibited.
- Drivers must give way to police cars, ambulance, and other official vehicles.
- Drivers should not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Any accident, however minor, needs to be reported.
- It is important to give way to pedestrians at a pedestrian crossing.