دليل صيانة تأجير السيارات
Car maintenance is the key to ensuring optimal performance and durability of your car. Regular servicing detects unrevealed internal pressures while making it tough to withstand external factors. When you rent a car Dubai, ensure that the vehicle is fully insured and maintained. The best rental cars companies in Dubai have vehicle maintenance as one of their critical priorities alongside safety. Although maintaining a car seems like a pretty obvious deal, many people neglect such a crucial aspect. Car maintenance benefits people besides helping avoid catastrophic situations, and one incurs additional and unplanned costs when they fail timely care. Moreover, a well-maintained car is higher in worth, and the rate of depreciation reduces. Maintaining a vehicle will improve its performance and increase its lifespan.
Well, car maintenance is an extensive topic, and it varies depending upon the model and conditions of your car. However, here are some basic rules to take care of rental cars and maintain them properly.
Keep a Vehicle Maintenance Log
Here's a no-brainer- but it's an essential point to be noted! The basic idea is to have a detailed log of all the work or servicing done on your car. If you haven't kept track of the job done, you should take the vehicle to the repair centre for a quick checkup. Get unscheduled maintenance done and note down everything that's covered. Now, you will be aware of all that has been done and all that needs to be done the next time you take it for servicing. In this way, you'll save up on unnecessary work.
Get the Basics Checked Regularly
Certain things in a car need to be checked regularly, and it is ideal for making a checklist of these items and ticking them time and again. As part of your car maintenance and servicing, the following tasks are critical.
- Tires: Monitor your car's tire pressure, and checking tires helps identify and repair their wear and tear. Moreover, sticking to the standard tire pressure for your vehicle ensures good gas mileage, and an ignored flat tire is dangerous to life.
- Changing Oil: The oil needs to be frequently checked and adjusted when contaminated to ensure the smooth functioning of your car. Negligence in this area can lead to engine malfunction.
- Engine air filter: The car air filter is exposed to dirt and dust, contaminating the engine. Therefore, it is recommended to check the engine's air filter once a year to ensure the car's efficiency.
- Check the fluids: Examine fluid combinations like coolants, brakes, power steering, engine oil, and transmission fluids. In case of any leakage, ensure that it is corrected in time. Fluid maintenance will prevent the breakdown of your car.
Apart from these, you must frequently check for any brake failure. Also, check the belts and hoses of the car, spark plugs, and keep an eye on the battery status.
There are a lot of things that need to be done apart from the basics. Once you close on them, you do not need to be worried at all! Some of these include:
- Changing of tires is recommended that you change the tires every 25000 to 50000 miles.
- Checking the clutch and gearbox, water pump, engine cylinders, and suspension.
Maintenance is all about prevention. Organized car maintenance will ensure maximum productivity and efficiency. Moreover, one can save money by avoiding unplanned repair costs. Therefore, be proactive and level up your maintenance game!