Why you shouldn’t worry about the economic sense of vehicle leasing in Dubai There are a lot of questions that strike when making a decision about a car hire service, especially for those who have had no experience in leasing a car before. People who travel to Dubai or are first-timers for vehicle leasing and rental services in Dubai often find it hard to decide between different types of services. For those who are just traveling for a short term period, renting and leasing make more sense, but for those who are local residents, buying might be a better option. This post aims to clarify 5 doubts that you may have about leasing a vehicle in Dubai to help you make a better decision.
- Is 12-month leasing really better than buying a car?
- What are the options if I lease a car?
- Is the upfront cost of leasing worth it?
- When can I sell my leased car?
- Is it true I can’t get out of the contract in the first year? Vehicle leasing companies offer various packages that are designed to fulfill the diverse needs of the customers. You can pick a short term or a long term lease period according to your needs. The requirements of the lease agreement depend on your mutual understanding with your leasing company. There are a couple of options if you want to end your lease early:
- Trade your leased vehicle for another car
- Transfer your leasing contract to somebody else
- Purchase the car from your leasing company