Responsibilities And Duties
- Create a memorable rental experience by maximizing exceptional customer service
- Greet customers professionally and assist in the rental process
- Advise on and sell optional insurance products to the customer according to his/her needs
- Advise and walk customers through vehicles and functionality
- Meet and exceed sales and service goals
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Input reservations and follow-up with reservation confirmation
- Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
- Complete daily lists and report to the Manager
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
- Handle telephone and email inquiries in a respectful, friendly and helpful manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 year experience in sales or retail role
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must-be well organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early morning and/or late evening hours
- Must be willing to cover shifts on last minute notice
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be willing to dress accordingly and maintain a clean professional appearance
Send your resume at email@example.com
Only sponsor visa can apply.
We’re looking for a responsible and detailed-oriented Graphic Designer to create appealing designs geared towards social media marketing. These tasks include graphic design, newsletter, banners and more.
Requirements Personal Attributes & Qualifications
● Able to work remotely as well as in-office.
● Deadline oriented.
● Detail oriented.
● Social media and internet savvy.
● 3+ year(s) of experience in graphic design.
● Highly proficient in all design aspects.
● Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
● Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs.
● Strong time/project management skills – ability to multi-task and stay organized.
● Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
● Effective presentation skills.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
● Experience using social media tools.
● Video editing experience.
● Knowledge of social media, email campaigns and online advertising.
Summary of Tasks General
● Assist the Digital Marketing Officer’s creative needs.
● Participate in brain-dumps with teammates and partner agencies to build campaigns.
● Estimate the time required to complete jobs and providing recommended quotes.
● Select colours, images, text styles, and layouts for designs.
● Create flyers, social media graphics, website mock-ups, logos, and other marketing material as necessary.
● Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive designs.
● Use innovation to redefine design briefs within the constraints of cost and time.
● Present finalised ideas and concepts to team or account managers.
● Work with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keep up to date with emerging technologies.
● Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work.
● Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and work on layouts ready for print.
● Stay abreast of new digital & social media trends/changes.
● Plan and report daily tasks – Update tasks in task management platform.
● Liaise with suppliers (digital media, web developers, etc.) to ensure that jobs are completed efficiently and on time.
send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Assistant Location Dubai
Salary: 2500 to 3000 AED
Duties involve Inventory count on weekly basis and reconciliation of receipts vouchers. Assist the senior accountant and reconcile bank accounts daily, reconciliation statements. Handle office petty cash and petty cash expenses, filling of all documents, Receiving customer queries n forwarding to concerned departments. Prepare payment request for payments such as utilities & monthly dues to Supplier/Vendors & etc. Strong working knowledge of MS Excel as well as now how of ERP systems is required for this position. In your application please specify your skills, experience and communication expertise. Perform other general office and accounts tasks as required. To qualify for this position you must be a commerce graduate with a year or more UAE experience and quick learner,
Arabic is added advantage.